Friday, September 10, 2010

Paris makes people happy

This was the week that America visited.

Honeymoon lovebirds Kev and Christie.

Mary and her sister and friends, living! it! up!

Trin finagled a 24-hour layover on her way home from Switzerland.

And I knew I was going to see these rascals in Positano next week, but they didn’t tell me they were coming to Paris first.

Needless to say, much food and wine was consumed this week. Many hugs exchanged.

And is it just me, or does Paris just make people happy?

6 comments:

  1. It's not just you, it's definitely Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the effect of Paris, n'est-ce pas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. After a week in Paris with my hubby, I can say that it definitely makes people happy, and it makes people sad to leave...

    ReplyDelete
  4. seeing you made me happy doll...miss you!! looks like you had a blast in italia! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy, we had a wonderful time in Paris thanks to you and the fabulous information on your blog. Your tips on museums, stops for wine/chocolate, and the restaurants were all incredible. The best meal: La Regalade St. Honore on our last night in Paris. It was gorgeous! You need to give up your day job and become a travel agent. Not only do you give good advice, you are passionate about everything. We loved Paris!
    Merci, merci, merci!

    ReplyDelete