Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Green pie

Thanks to this summer’s crummy weather, we missed the Peresopolis screening at Parc de la Villette last month. But no matter! Genius Jo hosted pizza-and-Persopolis chez-elle tonight. We broke out the picnic blankets and wine, piled onto the couch and floor, and had a great hold-onto-summer soirée.

But the best part was the pizza. That’s right—we found awesome pizza in Paris. Organic pizza. Veg heavy pizza. From GreenPizz, a kooky place that delivers. Woah.

Six pies we sampled: all vegetarian, all delicious. Topped with things like rocket, baby peas, caramelized onions, roasted eggplant, stinky cheese, pine nuts… it was heaven.

The sad thing is, on my Velib ride home, I realized I haven’t been this excited about new flavors in Paris for a long time. I haven’t tried anywhere new in so long. I haven’t been eating out enough. Alors, September’s agenda: dine, baby, dine!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! That pizza sounds amazing!!!!! I love eggplants and stinky cheese I love it! :) Eat out more!

    http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this sounds like an excellent agenda... no matter where you are ... Dine , baby, dine !
    I will most certainly try to do the same .. un beso~

    ReplyDelete