Friday, September 3, 2010

Good morning!


One of the nice things about jetlag, I suppose, is that by 9 a.m. you’ve already had a pretty accomplished day.

I woke up at 5:30 this morning, lit my candle, poured myself a cup of coffee and a bowl of peanuts and popped in the Marc Jacobs documentary that I had to watch for work. Then it was off for a Velib ride to the lovely Parc de la Villette. Followed by cutting up the crudités for tonight’s picnic, and now it’s time for work.

Happy Friday, tout le monde!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Friday to you too !
    I hope your weekend is sunny and warm.
    chau, C

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are truly unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha!
    my life exactly except now I'm waking up at 3am
    why am I always on Paris time?
    Inner clock is telling me something?
    well the weather has finally co-operated for you!
    YAHOO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could live in that photo except I'd get very wet.

    ReplyDelete