Saturday, June 5, 2010

I am a winner!

Last week, I discovered the adorable one-year-old blog, La Petite Choue. On a whim, I entered her contest for a mixed tape, special birthday edition, and... I won! Yay for me.

It will be great to pick up some new music and share my discoveries with Mitchell and Mr. B, who are my go-to guys for the latest and hippest.

In the meantime, here is my latest iTunes list:

• Here I Am, Baby - UB40
• Straight A's - Sleigh Bells
• Paper Plans - MIA (in honor of her Times article - tee hee)
• Heaven - Angels and Airwaves
• How Deep Is Your Love - Bee Gees
• Ice Cream - New Young Pony Club (so sad I missed them at Fleche d'Or when I was in Portugal)
• Margaret vs. Pauline - Neko Case (that voice!!)
• Lost in the Supermarket - The Clash
• Shove It - Santogold
• Girl Inform Me - The Shins
• Anyone's Ghost - The National
• You Could Make A Killing - Aimee Mann
• Pieces of What - MGMT

3 comments:

  1. I love that Aimee Mann song! And agreed on Neko Case, amazing voice. I love her song 'Hold on, Hold on', I could listen to it on repeat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the mixed tape. If I made one I don't think I would be able to give it away! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear Mr. B just sent new music: Wild Nothing. You guys should check it out!

    ReplyDelete