Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Galignani: tons of awe and inspiration

Oh, Paris! Oh, Galignani! How I love you both so.

It’s a good thing for my wallet that the store was closed when I walked by and saw your window displays.

Hey, I know that cover! Janet Flanneur, I should pick you up again.

Hmmm… and maybe I should give Adam Gopnik another chance.

Any of these lovely books will do for Christmas, my friends.


So many words still to read…

So many sights…

Always beauty and inspiration.


Always Paris.

3 comments:

  1. love love love their displays to bits!
    miam miam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Want me to send you an autographed copy of the Fodors Paris guide? They quoted me in it .
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. How charming! I've been to many a book store in the city, but this one remains a secret to me.

    ReplyDelete