Thursday, February 18, 2010

Paris chow-down

After a week of relatively healthy eating, I have fallen off the wagon. In the past 24 hours, I’ve been powerless to say no to:

• The ceasar chicken sandwich—the very first sandwich I ever ate at Cojean, and my very favorite, on the menu this week.
• Michael came over to fix my cable and watch the Olympics. We needed dinner. Rotisserie chicken from the boucherie was absolutely perfect.
• Crepes, cookies and apple crumble. Our semi-monthly petite dej at the office was as over-the-top as usual.
• And tonight, an agency party. I know I’ll indulge in an overload of cheese and champagne. Mais, c’est la vie. That’s what France is for.

2 comments:

  1. Cheese and champagne can never be considered to be an overload!!

    In Paris later today - 'Un Violon sur le toit' which has to finish realtively early as another show starts at 9.30pm so guessing I will visit one of my favs for the cheese plate with honey!!! And one of the best Cosmos anywhere!!

    ReplyDelete