Monday, February 22, 2010

My Vegan Mondays

Since my Mondays are already meat-free and since I've been obsessed with veganism (but lack the willpower to commit) since New Year's, I am compromising and hereby creating Vegan Mondays. This is my third one and it's a piece of cake.

Morning
Coffee with soy milk
Blood orange
(semi-ripe) banana
Roll

Afternoon
Falafel sandwich
Dried apricots
Pear

Evening
Homemade veggie soup
Crackers

But lest you think I’m getting too healthy or preachy, I should point out that dinner on Saturday consisted of two giant peanut butter-caramel brioche, two servings of bread and butter pudding and one meringue with cherry-basil jam. And dinner last night? Chocolate praliné cake and champagne. Disgusting and awesome en meme temps!

3 comments:

  1. Those are my kind of dinners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try also on mondays:
    - not wearing nothing related to animals, like cotton, silks or anything like that,
    - not using any product tasted in animals, like L'Oreal, Unilever related products,
    - avoid watching movies on mondays were they use animals for our entertainment

    I'm glad to hear that you're turning vegan, Its a great method choosing a day and start being vegan that day every week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Amy,

    I noticed that you linked to one of my favourite articles ever: The Paris Dream Trip (Part 3): Where to Stay.

    I absolutely love that article — it's made my blogging life so much easier.

    But I thought it could be better. I mean, the site is good but it misses out so many excellent resources. I set out to make something better: Where to stay in Paris: The best 5 places in details (2019).
    https://www.wheretostay.tips/paris/where-to-stay-in-paris

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete