Monday, January 31, 2011

My Vegan Mondays

I've been on a total health kick lately. I mean, I'm still on codeine and antibiotics and I haven't moved in weeks and I'm still nibbling at chocolates and dried pineapple almost every day. But I'm also eating my five alive. Gone are the baguettes, pastries and sandwiches (for now). In with the superfoods. And it makes Vegan Mondays a whole lot easier.

Morning
Coffee & soy milk
Supergreen juice
Oatmeal

Afternoon
Whole wheat capellini with sauteed kale and tomatoes, onions and almonds
An apple (damn, they're just not as good as French apples)
A powerbar (don't ask; it was in my drawer and I was hungry)

Evening
Celery and hummus
Roasted butternut squash

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! You are a decisive person! Compliments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Vegan Monday
    Breakfast : plums (those tiny ones that are almost walnut sized and sweet as sugar)

    Lunch : Cherries and plums :) ( we are on a kick here )

    Dinner : Brie and Tomato sandwiches on baguettes.
    Dessert ... more plums

    Hope you feel better today !

    ReplyDelete