Monday, January 3, 2011

My Vegan Mondays

Morning
Coffee and soy milk
Banana
A couple of clementines

Afternoon
Comptoir salads from the Merci Cantine: quinoa with radish and beans; hickory with orange and pomegranite, washed down with an orange-carrot-ginger juice
Apple-raspberry crumble*
Apple

Evening
Avocado toasts
Sauteed carrots and parsnips
Another apple... so I wouldn’t make Nutella toast

* If you’ll forgive the butter used in the crumble (I mean, butter’s forgivable, right?!), along with the egg in yesterday’s quiche (they’re just eggs...) and the cream in Saturday night’s ganache-filled bonbons (c’mon! cream!), then I’ve actually had a three-day vegan stretch.

I’ve been saving myself for the eating to be done the rest of this week.

2 comments:

  1. Your last week and you still veganed your Monday? Impressive. Now go out there and eat, drink and be merry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog through Taste of Garlic and I love it!

    ReplyDelete