Tuesday, April 20, 2010

More good music

I am still loving my iTunes shuffle. The most recent plays:

• Kiss and Make Up – Saint Etienne
• The Prayer – Bloc Party
• Travailler remix – TTC
• Just Like Honey - The Jesus and Mary Chain (sigh)
• Can We Still Be Friends – Todd Rundgren (I mean, where did that come from??)
• Airport Disco – Athlete (merci, Goob!)
• Twin Peaks – Surfer Blood
• Empire State of Mind – Jay Z
• June Evenings – Air France
• Marble House – The Knife
• Personal – Stars

3 comments:

  1. That Travailler song is SOOOO good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Todd is awesome - a favorite of tune of mine from way back when.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with both of you! "Travailler" is *addictive* and "Can We Still Be Friends" brings such a happy nostalgic feeling.

    ReplyDelete