Monday, February 27, 2012

All work and no play...

... we all know the adage. Working too much is bad for our psyches, bad for relationships, bad for our asses.

Luckily, I managed to get outside and play in the sun today at Canyons Resort (Park City, Utah).

It was my first journey up a mountain all season.

And this mountain was incredible.

But time was limited. And rather than ski, we zip-lined (don't look, maman).

Across a 2000-foot canyon.

Fun and exhilarating, to be sure.

But I should have been skiing. And spinning and downward dogging. Because I had forgotten how gluttonous business trips can be.


Night after night of three-course meals, accompanied by wine, then to bed, and up to do it all over again.



Thank god it's back to New York tomorrow. Who knew Utah could be so hedonistic?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that food looks good! Looks like you're having a great time, even if it is work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so good .. snow ! It has been so many years since I have seen snow ! and the desserts.. you know I see those often but those are fine looking examples :)
    Glad you had fun while working.

    ReplyDelete