Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Window shopping

There’s nothing like shopping in Paris. Well, you know, if you can afford it. I learned the hard way that, as often as I tell myself the dollar and euro are sort of on par, they just... are not. Splurging on French fashion is just that: a splurge.

So I settle for ogling the windows.

At Lanvin…

…Colette…

and even the relatively affordable ba&sh.

I like the way the mannequins look down at me.

But, even better, I like up close. Alberta Ferretti is one of my dream brands.


Givenchy, so austere.

Hermés, a wonderland. But you really have to see it in person.


And Hugo Boss, of all labels, inspired the most sighing.

Sigh, yes, sigh... a girl can dream, after all.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, they have such nice shops in Paris. I wish I'm there right now, but that is an impossible dream for me. But then again, my friends in Florida are always hanging out in malls and they can do more than just window shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they have such awesome stores in London. I wish I'm there right now, but that is an difficult desire for me. But then again, my buddies in California are always clinging out in purchasing malls and they can do more than just purchasing.

    cheapest runescape gold
    Final Fantasy XIV CD Key

    ReplyDelete