Monday, April 9, 2012

My Vegan Mondays

Another week, another Vegan Monday...

Morning
Coffee and soy milk
Green juice
Oatmeal

Afternoon
A rare and wonderful lunch date with Sion! After macarons, aperos, fromage et vin in Paris, this in fact was our first NYC date. We caught up on men, books and writing, while still managing to put away some veggie burgers and sweet potato fries. It was so New York, and so awesome.

Evening

Carrot ginger soup
Crackers and hummus

This is it, mes amis. I'm trying to be very, very mindful so I can let loose in Paris next week. Get ready!

3 comments:

  1. I would have walked to New York from Minnesota, just to have lunch with you and Sion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully it will not be too long before we are in NYC and I can have veggie burgers and sweet potato fries .. besos. Have fun next week ! Take lots of photos !! C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our first NYC date was a success! So much fun, my friend. Have a great time in Paris. Can't believe I won't be there!

    ReplyDelete