Saturday, August 20, 2011

The last commute

Nothing could ever beat my commute to work in my early days in Paris.

But taking the river bus to Canary Wharf yesterday was a nice way to wrap up the week.

We departed not far from Westminster, Big Ben and the London Eye...


... saw lots of new building along the way.


Past to OXO Building, the Tate Modern and under the Millennium Bridge.


And the vibrant Tower Bridge.



(And then the day ended drinking with the locals and eating fish and chips. Bien sur.)


3 comments:

  1. How perfect ! All of it :)
    besos... I would enjoy those fish and chips today ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please for Christ sake help this poor boy from Haiti.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy,
    My name is Layne Mosler, and I'm the editor at Rama Food, a new digital food tour company. I'm not sure if you got my email, but I love your blogs and wonder if you'd be interested in writing a tour for our iPhone app? If you'd like to send me an email - layne@crimsonbamboo.com - I'd be happy to tell you more.
    Cheers and good eating,
    Layne
    PS - No, I'm not going to ask you to write for free!

    ReplyDelete