Monday, August 8, 2011

My Vegan Mondays

I have been ravenous lately. And giving in to too many whims and cravings. A banana s’mores bar while we wait for brunch? Okay, sure! Fried cheese to go with that beer? Might as well! A midnight cupcake to chase those two sidecars? Oh, pourquoi pas.

Reality. It returns this week, my friends.

Morning
Coffee and oatmeal (I am taking a break from my green juices and tea)

Afternoon
Salad from Amy’s Bread: romaine, avocado, pumpkin seeds, cannellini beans, roasted tomato and zucchini (yes, it’s as delicious as it sounds)
A raisin roll
Carrot sticks
Smoked almonds

Evening
My new favorite salad of romaine, apple, golden raisins, peanuts and toasted sesame seeds

2 comments:

  1. I don't have an appetite so you would think it is easy for me to be vegan ..
    although the chocolate bread pudding might not qualify .. but it made a lovely breakfast.
    From there it was all downhill.. more chocolate .. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your Vegan Monday's!
    I've been slowly transitioning into Veganism [now a vegetarian, but I accidently bought hummus that had a milk product in it, but it's a super delicious basil hummus!]

    http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete