Monday, June 25, 2012

What a weekend

Everywhere I turned this weekend in the Catskills...


Ridiculous beauty.

From morning...
 ...to night...
... it was gorgeous, enchanting, fun, delicious and relaxing. Filled with great friends...


... and amazing food.




We played tennis and took walks. Lounged and laughed. Went to the farmers market in Kingston...



... and admired the magnitude of the Ashokan Reservoir.

In short, it was the kind of peaceful, inspiring, fulfilling weekends that leaves you wondering...
...why do we have to go back to work on Mondays?

5 comments:

  1. Amy, just think, I look at these photos and know that I will be living in that general vicinity in not too long :)

    Thanks for the photos, I want to go to that market in Kingston !

    Work on Monday is necessary to keep the weekends so lovely - I have no work on any day and the weekend lost some of its specialness ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE To go there! Tell me, what is that ice cream flavor you have up there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsey, my friend made homemade cherry ice cream with chunks of chocolate. Yes, it was as divine as it sounds. :)

    Candice, you are leaving one beautiful place for another... when do you think you're making the move?

    Merci, Nik!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures you have included in this post are really beautiful. It really captured the beauty of the place.

    universities in paris

    ReplyDelete