Monday, May 5, 2014

My Vegan Monday

Happy spring, mes amis! 

Coffee with almond milk
Overnight oats with blueberries and banana
Fuji apple

Salad wrap from Great Jones Spa (a take-away from the cafe; sadly wasn't getting my shoulders kneaded all day)
Some chips and gauc at the agency (Happy Cinco de Mayo)

Spring veggie barley risotto, which has parmesan in it. So I failed at Vegan Monday. But I'm still excited about and devoted to the cause.


  1. For no particular reason other than laziness and disinterest, I have been eating a totally vegetarian diet for a few months now. I have not eaten meat in over 30 years but now and then chicken is on the menu.
    I seem to be living on couscous and veggies and salads. and chocolate.
    I have to get some ideas for variety .. I have cookbooks but the thing is, I don't want to actually cook :)