Wednesday, April 30, 2014

My little Parisian fix

A week in Paris, in April. Pas mal.

It had been well over a year since I had been in the City of Light (and Dark Chocolate). Oh, how nice it was to be back.
 The markets…

The architecture...

The long, meandering walks and heart-pumping Velib rides...
The sweets!

Nope, no shame in overindulging in sweets.

I don’t know when I’ll get back to Paris again. Maybe sooner than expected. But it might also be longer than I want. For now, I’m still riding the high from everything I saw, tasted, felt and marveled at during that lovely week in Paris.


  1. Your week in Paris has come and gone already?! Goodness! I'm glad you had a lovely time:) Paris is always a good idea, isn't it?:)

  2. I am picturing your Honeymoon in Paris ..
    Isn't it sad how slowly the days go when you are waiting to leave for your visit and how fast those days go by when you are there ?

    I sit here while it rains and plan my trips for the future .. Paris France is one and The Paris of South America is the other :) with a little London thrown in for good measure.

  3. Thanks for giving me MY little Paris fix. I was just there briefly in March and am back in June but it's like an addiction!!

  4. I agree with both Mardo Michael and Notes From Abroad. Oh how I miss and long for my spiritual home (and our little place when visit on Ave de Suffren). Ahh Paris! Thx for MY quick fix too!