Sunday, July 7, 2013

Oh My Galignani

I have a thing for Galignani. It's where I used to go to feel both inspired by French chicness and grounded by the English language. It's where I stumbled upon and stuttered hello to the one-and-only Bill Cunningham. It's where I bought birthday gifts and summer reads and finally said a teary farewell before departing for home in New York.

So imagine the grin that lit up my face when Grace of Will She Love Paris?, who understands the power of dreaming, sent me these photos.

Ta-da!!!! Paris, My Sweet has had some nice success. But this, being sighted in Galignani, is what dreams are made of!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful !
    *my first week in NYC, Mr Bill Cunningham photographed me , coming out of Bloomingdales in my new coat ... a lovely memory..a lovely man.


    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Candice - I'm impressed! That would be une reve!

    Thanks for humoring me, ladies! xo

    ReplyDelete