Monday, November 26, 2012

My Vegan Mondays

I didn't participate in Cyber Monday today, but I did do Vegan Monday.
 
Morning
Coffee with a sprinkle of cinnamon and a shot of soy milk
Oatmeal

Afternoon
General Tso's seitan wrap
Fuji apple
Mixed nuts

Evening
Peanuts
Couscous with roasted broccoli, sun-dried tomatoes and toasted pine nuts

There's still time! Sure, to start practicing Meatless Mondays. But also to vote for Paris, My Sweet in GoodReads Choice Awards. The final round of voting closes tomorrow at midnight.

And you have until Friday to enter my giveaway of the audio version of Paris, My Sweet. There will be two winners, just in time for the holidays so... get crackin'!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm - that couscous sounds yummy! I think I might try to make that for myself today.

    Have voted! Good luck on the GoodReads Choice Awards! :)

    Milsters

    (www.littlepiecesoflight.com)

    ReplyDelete