Monday, November 5, 2012

My Vegan Mondays


It’s been such a weird few days of eating. In Hurricane Sandy’s aftermath, I didn’t have heat or hot water until today. So when I got home from Grenada this weekend, I was freezing. And sloth-like. Aside from some udon soup and a lovely brunch at Alimentari e Vineria, pretty much all I ate was cookies. Heated in the toaster oven. It was perfect. Aside from the freezing part.

Today was also weird, in a different way.

Morning
Coffee with soy milk
Energy crackers

Afternoon
“Thanksgiving leftovers” wrap at S’nice: Brussels sprouts, sweet potato, cranberry sauce and seitan
A beautiful apple grown in New York, but which I’ve forgotten the name of
Kashi granola bar

Evening
Pickled beets
Crackers
Chamomile tea

3 comments:

  1. I am glad you are home and safe and hopefully not freezing now.
    Thinking of you ... besitos, C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here from Flora in Aus. Lots of love, sadness re Sandy's wrath. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, my friends! Happy to be home. xo

    ReplyDelete