Saturday, July 14, 2012

Oh la la

Bread and chocolate...
...and chocolate...

... and even more chocolate...



In fact, I don't know if I've ever seen such a beautiful and varied selection of chocolate. Mountains of the stuff. Caramels, too.
And then there are the roughly 300 varieties of cheeses...


 Sardines and antipasti...

All this and tons more at the one-week-old Bedford Cheese Shop on Irving Place, which kicks the original shop's ass and is going to allow me to travel to Paris via my taste buds any time I want. I'm very, very excited.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Okay, this place is only one subway stop away from me-- looks amazing! I need to go, go, go :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZA!
    I can't believe my eyes!
    And right in NYC too
    No traveling to Brooklyn(might as well be Antartica for me)
    BRAVO!

    ReplyDelete