Monday, December 12, 2011

My Vegan Mondays

Needless to say, after the carnage in San Francisco (Bar Tartine, Tartine Bakery, Ho Wing’s General Store, Anthony’s Cookies, Specialty’s, Cocoa Bella, Christoper Elbow, Miette, Acme Bread, Mission Beach Café, Susie Cakes, The Plant, Ragazza, Delfina Pizzeria, Starbelly…) I needed to take a breather. A polite way to say, I needed a healthy purge. It's been two days back in NYC, and two days of vegan eating. Yesterday I had salads from Whole Foods and sidecars at Bemelmans Bar. Today was just a mellow Vegan Monday.

Morning
Coffee and cereal with soy milk

Afternoon
Whole wheat bagel with peanut butter
Banana
Apple
Naughty chex mix foisted on me by a colleague

Evening
Lentil soup
Pumpkin seeds
And just a wee bit of chocolate…

4 comments:

  1. Looking for housing in Paris?
    Entrée Paris is a Service and Relocation company that help expats get settled in the city.
    We collaborate with a wide range of apartment owners and can provide housing for all budgets.
    We have also been new in this city and know what it is like – get in touch with us for a smooth transmission in to Paris!
    www.entreeparis.com / info@entreeparis.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been bad. I eat pasta all the time or sandwiches.
    We have this favourite french bakery where I buy loaves of fresh semolina bread, sandwich sized .. yesterday was fresh tomatoes, basil and olive oil .. Not that I remembered it was Vegan Monday- I am just so lazy, it was easy :)
    Besos ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds really healthy to me! Everybody has to splurge on Chex and Chocolate sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just caught up with all your SF posts. Now when will you be in LA? I'm here til January and can help you undo your healthy purge in NY!

    ReplyDelete