Sunday, September 13, 2015

Summer vacation

What? It’s the middle of September and it’s been nearly a month since I posted despite my pledges and here I am talking about vacation. Oh well. That’s life these days.

I’ve been up to my eyeballs in work and little Miss P is keeping us busy, too. She’s cutting teeth (which brings sometimes fever and colds and broken sleep), suffered a couple weeks’ worth of diahrea and has taken to waking up for the day around 5:30. But she’s just as delicious and amazing as ever.

By summer’s end, we had gotten to Connecticut, Pennsylvania and upstate. Here are some photographic highlights.


  1. Wow, It's very nice experience to be on an official trip with your family. You can work there more concentratedly as well as more contentedly, as you don't have any worry about your home & family left behind.

  2. Wasn't it a gorgeous summer ? up here at least, there have been endless sunny warm days and chilly nights. I remember our first summer holiday , instead of the Beach, coming up to Egremont Ma and exploring the area for the summer ... and here I am.
    I would like to have a talk with Miss P ... advise her to grow up more slowly .. we need to savor her babyness a bit longer :)
    Sending love and kisses and next time you are Up State- let me know !

  3. P looks as cute as a koala the way she clings on!
    What a lovely holiday.
    Best wishes, from AUS
    Flora x

  4. Thanks, friends. It was so nice to have the time with Parker. She is so delicious but growing up so quickly! I hope your summers ended wonderfully (or, Flora, I hope you're looking forward to spring!) xo

  5. Really nice post. Thanks for sharing such a useful post. It is very informative and valuable.
    London Guest Suites

  6. Summer holidays are so much fun, especially when they are celebrated with family. I am just done planning for a holiday party for my family and hope they will like the arrangements I have done for them.

  7. Awesome article! I like it. Hats off to you for such a wonderful sharing. I have bookmarked this post to come back and to share with my friends.

    Barcelona holiday rental

  8. Hey there! Nice stuff, please keep us posted when you post once more something like that!

    Location Séjour  à Barcelone

  9. Testimony By Wendy Owen, How I Get My Husband to Love Me Again!

    I was hurt and heart broken when a very big problem occurred in my marriage seven months ago, between me and my husband . so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce. he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore.So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the Email address of the spell caster whom he visited. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day. What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me, and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past 7 months, gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back. So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So, i will advice you out there if you have any problem contact Dr Frank Ojo, i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you.. Email him at: ,or visit his Web site to know more about him: ,and i lives in United Kingdom. Thank you sooooo much!!!

  10. Fantastic. How do you do this that this blog is so good?