Thursday, May 7, 2009

Boom!

Right after lunch today, a boom echoed through the office and immediately everyone started excitedly shouting to Fred. As per usual, I heard the commotion but didn’t pay much attention. For better or worse, when you don’t understand the language, people could be screaming about free pastries and you’d pretty much tune it out.

But then Trevor explained to me that the boom we heard was a truck’s roof getting smooshed when trying to enter the tunnel outside on the Champs-Elysée. And since this happens all the time, Fred has taken it upon himself to document it on a blog. The pictures are pretty hilarious.

2 comments:

  1. OK. I can't stop laughing. Seriously. Can't stop laughing.

    #1 Fred. Oooh la la. I love his weird hobby
    #2 Truck Driver's en Paris - seriously - are you driving that fast that you can't judge that your truck will not fit thru the tunnel?

    - t :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING. Nick just said "I wish something like that would happen outside my office."

    ReplyDelete