Sunday, August 5, 2012

The week in food

It was another delicious, albeit unhealthy, week of eating. Nicoletta pizza (living up to the hype), blueberry pancakes, stuffed clams, an avocado and Swiss melt, a whole lot of dried pineapple...

Plus, cheese boards and grilled cheese from the new Murray's Cheese Bar (killer menu, but also killer decibel levels)...


... creamy homemade Connecticut peach ice cream...

... and a good old Blizzard from DQ.
 And, the the best of all...
...generous, perfectly dressed lobster salad between two buttery halves of a toasted hot dog roll.

9 comments:

  1. I think you hit all of my favorite foods in this post, including the blizzard(!) I feel like I need to go workout just for reading this post! :D Actually I probably feel this way because I've been eating nonstop this summer too. BTW, your comments always make my day so thank you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolate from Modica, Italy! :D Love the post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need some of that peach ice cream! Looks like a brilliantly indulgent week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. God, that lobster salad looks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can assure you it was all amazing—especially the ice cream and lobster roll!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You blog is amazing and I have found some wonderful recipes which gave flavor to my life.

    http://judyoz.com/ccp0-prodshow/pwmu-centenary-cookbook-new-recipe-book.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was another safeswtorcredits delicious, albeit unhealthy, week of eating. Nicoletta pizza (living up to the hype), blueberry pancakes, stuffed clams, an avocado and Swiss melt, a whole lot of dried pineapple...

    Plus, cheese boards and grilled cheese from the new Murray's Cheese Bar (killer menu, but also http://wwww.safeswtorcredits.com/ killer decibel levels)...

    ReplyDelete